Friday, October 11, 2013

Intro: World Listen!

                                                               Introduction


        Let me start this off with Introducing myself.  My name is Jacob M. Johnson. I'm a passionate being , Indigo young adult , Poet , Video producer and Hip-Hop artist. I was born In January 1996. I am an Aquarius. The reason why I am starting this blog is to speak out and maybe the world will listen. The world we live in is so corrupted with conspiracy's and even the fear of conspiracy. Money and wealth , where is it taking us? Where are we heading? What will my generation do about this? I'm just a normal 17 year old kid. When you stop thinking like "Nigga Y.O.L.O" and start thinking towards our future. Your mind begins to race , philosophy , predict , you become a thinker. So if anything I want thinkers to read my blog. I want people to debate , and criticize. So world pay attention. This is a step towards my journey. A step towards our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment